ILFMA Certified Farmers Market Manager Program
The Illinois Farmers Market is pleased to offer a Certified Farmers Market Manger program for Illinois farmers market managers
Managing a farmers market is challenging, and requires a wide range of knowledge and skills. This interactive program learning experience will address real-world market issues, and train market managers in best practices for successful farmers markets. Certification Program is led by ILFMA leaders, successful market managers and guest speakers.
The Certified Farmers Market Manager Program is offered by ILFMA in partnership with the Illinois Farm Bureau and University of Illinois Extension.
- Nuts and bolts of successful market and vendor management
- Marketing and Communication
- Food Safety and COVID-19
- Emergency Preparedness
- Governance, finances, and funding
- Managing Market relationships
- Conflict resolution
- Nutrition Assistance Programs
- Technology, metrics and certifications
- Market programming
- Refined farmers market mission statement
- Marketing Plan
- Network of Farmers Market Managers
- Sponsorship proposal
- Market Operations Notebook and plan
- Each participant will receive the 2019 ILFMA Training Manual and ILFMA
We’re excited to present two sessions of CFFM in 2021-2022. We’re finializing details on these sessions and will share information and registration links as soon as they’re available! Stay tuned!