Join ILFMA and help keep local food growing in Illinois!
The Illinois Farmers Market Association (ILFMA) is a statewide 501(c)3 organization that relies on income generated from memberships, donations, and grants to support, serve and strengthen farmers markets, farmers, local food producers and other community food and nutrition organizations.
Your annual membership supports this important work, strengthening our united voice locally, regionally, and nationally. ILFMA members receive valuable benefits throughout the year, including –
- Free membership to the Farmers Market Coalition
- Discounts on ILFMA conferences
- Discounts on our Certified Market Manager Course and other training opportunities
- 25% Discount on Manage My Market
Our Member Benefits Provide a Reason to Join!
- 25% Discount on MANAGE MY MARKET SOFTWARE: All new and existing users can take advantage of this extensive program to make market management easier.
- 2019 Training Manual ILFMA 3rd Edition Training Manual: Get your copy of this valuable resource by joining and emailing INFO@ILFMA.ORG to request your e-copy of the manual.
- National Farmers Market Coalition membership included: Your membership with ILFMA gives you a membership to the Farmers Market Coalition. You will have access to their expansive member resources, programs, and opportunities.
- Market Development Consulting: One-half hour of FREE general consulting with priority for additional consultation at a 50% discount of $30.00/hr. (Must be pre-arranged and pre-paid)
- Discounted Member Rates: Receive MEMBER ONLY rates at all ILFMA educational programs and events. See our EVENTS section for upcoming opportunities.
- Valuable Resources: Receive MEMBER ONLY access to the ILFMA Farmers Market Guide, recorded webinars on a wide variety of topics, and additional educational resources.
- Mentorship Assistance Services: Access to a volunteer team of farmers market professionals via email, to not only answer questions but to offer technical support, details on federal nutrition benefits acceptance, access to FREE EBT equipment, grant opportunities, and much, much more!
- Policy Voice: ILFMA advocates for state and federal policies that support farmers markets.
- Up-to-date Information: Receive information on farmers market happenings through the ILFMA e-newsletter, be sure to subscribe below.
- Promotion: All farmers markets and vendors receive a profile on our exclusive ConnectFresh powered by MarketMaker™ database, connecting you statewide to farmers markets, vendors, and consumers resulting in increased sales!
- Info Central: ILFMA provides a centralized location for consumers to gather information about local farms, farmers markets, and sustainable agriculture.
- Marketing: Use of ILFMA Member logo and other print materials. Are you following ILFMA on Facebook and Instagram? Share our resources.
- Networking: Join the community of ILFMA members dedicated to the mission of advancing Illinois farmers markets. Learn from other members through networking, forum, and peer-to-peer learning opportunities.
- Stand Strong United: Support the work of ILFMA and give strength to our collective voice.